So glad I now feel like awful shit about the drama I was so excited to perform. And it’s only the beginning of the year :-)
If you put a bee in the freezer, it will get cold and fall asleep. After it’s asleep, put it in your mouth, but don’t eat it. Just let it sit there. It will get warm and wake up. Now you have a bee in your mouth.
Why the fuck would I do that
so you can have a bee in your mouth.
When people compare the greatness that is The Simpsons to other animated shows like Family Guy it makes me want to set myself on fire
This sculpture by Issac Cordal in Berlin is called “Politicians discussing global warming.”
reblogging for the millionth time
What do you wanna bet they are still arguing about whether it exists rather than how to stop it…
Oh man I never saw this!
1) I really like my drive. When I’m passionate about something, I become really determined (sometimes maybe a little too much). I’m good at controlling things/working out small details to try to improve something.
2) I like my new hair. The cut is cute, easy, and novel (sometimes you just need something new). I wish it was a little blonder still, but I’m glad I lightened it.
3) I like my energy. I loooove dancing/dances and social events. Especially if music is involved, or some sort of party atmosphere, I can get really energetic and fun.
4) I like my intelligence. And what I mean by that, is that I try to be reasonable and logical in what I do. I work hard to learn new things, although I may not be an extremely astonishing A++ student. I do not focus solely on school, but I strive to learn and get good grades. But mostly, I am logical/reasonable in my personal, religious, and social beliefs. Here’s what I mean by that…..
5) I like my view of the world. My morals and integrity mean a lot to me, but I don’t look down upon reckless/rebellious behavior AS LONG AS IT’S NOT HURTING ANYONE ELSE. I think people should do what makes them happy. I do what makes me happy. I don’t practice any type of religion but I respect people who do, and I haven’t written off the idea that there is some higher power. I respect that many religions focus on good morals and charity. I don’t respect religions that condemn people with different beliefs. I believe in equality. I believe in acceptance of all people. I believe in genuine kindness (“fake” nice is better than being mean, but from experience, everything is better if it is genuine.) I believe in trust, but not too much dependence on anyone but yourself. I believe in leadership, and I believe in those who wish to follow, as long as they do not follow blindly. I try to apply logic and compassion to every issue I come across, and that’s what I like about myself.
Sure, at times, I may like my physical appearance or my clothes. Honestly, I cannot tell you that there is any part of my physical appearance that I have never been displeased with, because I’ve been displeased with every part of my appearance at some point. But, what I’ve realized, is I like the internal parts of myself. The ethos, pathos, logos. And I appreciate the AMAZING physiology and anatomy of my body, because if you take an anatomy course, you will realize how freaking complex and complicated and strong and in syn the human body is, and if a bunch of bones and nerves can do that, imagine what you can do.
This is honestly the best poster I have found in a while supporting breast cancer awareness. I am honestly so sick of seeing, “set the tatas free” and “save the boobies”. There is no reason in hell a life threatening, life ruining disease should be sexualized. “Don’t wear a bra day,” go fuck yourselves. You’re not saving a pair of tits, you’re saving the entire package: mind, body, and soul included. Women are not just a pair of breasts.
James Vincent McMorrow - West Coast (Cover)
The best thing you’ll hear all day.